We started looking for our hotel quite late, so the best ones were already unavailable. As the airport Charles de Gaulle is quite far from the city centre we wanted something between the airport and the zone 1 of Paris. Because we had decided to buy the “Paris travel card” we were OK travelling a little bit from the hotel to the town centre.
We booked our staying at Hôtel de La Nouvelle République.
Address: 9 Rue Moret, 75011 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 47 00 15 09
Good things about this place:
- Very close from underground stations and not far from centre of Paris
- You have bakeries, restaurants, supermarkets close by
- The decoration of the room is so pretty, I have never been in such cutie room
- They have all-day hot drink machine available (one of the main reasons to have chosen this hotel)
- Our room didn’t have a view
- The lift was so tiny that two people could barely fit in there (I am claustrophobic, so I was a little bit uncomfortable)
- Breakfast was good. They didn’t have a large amount of choice, but it was good enough for us. They serve butter croissants, milk, butter, cheese, croissants with chocolate, baguette, some jams, natural juice and natural yoghurts. As I said it was a good breakfast, just not amazing, but still enough to make us happy