For our trip in Budapest we were looking for a place in the center of the city, not very expensive and with breakfast included in the price. Quite demanding, weren’t we?
The main reasons were:
- We didn’t want to have to get any public transportation, so we wanted a location from where we could walk to.
- We needed breakfast, because, well because we like food and there is nothing better than filling our bellies right in the morning
And we managed to actually find a place that suited our needs, the ROOMbach hotel.
The only let down was the noise, but as we stayed in the center of the city we were already expecting some noise.
Good things now:
- The location of this hotel is perfect, almost everything is close by
- The breakfast was really good. I loved the pastries filled with cheese and jam. SO delicious. They have different choices every day which makes it even better. On our last day there were 3 different dishes with sausages and since my boyfriend is a sausage lover (LOL, that doesn’t sound right, does it?) he had to try all of them (definitely not sounding nice at all, LOL). But seriously the breakfast was really good
- The room we got was spacious and clean
- They are very attentive, we came here for my birthday and on my birthday day the offered us a little “gift”, some fruit and a card wishing me Happy Birthday. I thought it was a really nice touch from them.
If you want to give it a go:
Address: Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén u. 14, 1075 Hungary