Prague Siesta Apartments
As we were a group of 6, we decided to look for an apartment rather than going for hotel rooms which would be more expensive. We found this place – Prague Siesta Apartments – and I tell you, one of the best choices we made during this trip.
- The location is perfect, a couple of minutes walking to the town centre and other touristic places
- The apartments are spacious, cleaned and the towels are folded into Swans (I have to tell you the truth this was one of the reasons why we chose this place)
- It is a very quiet area with a private and picturesque courtyard
- We got welcoming drinks – we tried the Czech beer – which we were not expecting
- The staff is friendly and very helpful.
I can’t praise enough this place; it was exactly what we needed.
Adress: Týnská 626/9, 110 00 Staré Město